Lesson Plan (Overview)
Main Subject: Language - Skills: Use of Adjectives and Adjectival sentences; Speech training
- Tongue-twister relating to the theme 'Weather'
- Introduce story
- Story reading
- Q & A on story
- Discuss types of weather. Use adjectives associated with weather.
- Skills acquisition: Elicit from the children 'Adjectival Sentences' e.g. 'The blossom is yellow and round' with reference to story.
- Use of pictorial cues to read sentences: Picture - Sentence Match
- Documentation: activity sheet
Copyright © 2008 Sim HL, Joyce. Permission to copy for private use.